Saturday, May 12, 2007

Homework update

Here are two links to a few slideshows.

This first one is my contribution to the car project that we had to do for the Picture Story class. The story fell through in the middle of the semester, so it looks kind of incomplete. However, I wanted to edit and put together what I had, so that our beolved Adam can put it all in the same place in Flash. Here's the link: www.missouri.edu/~apd36/risk/

The second one is a slideshow that contains the results of the 30-day project, plus a few more images that I have photographed on the side. It's not really an essay. It's just what I ended up with at the end of that useful little exercise. Check it out here: http://web.missouri.edu/~apd36/essay/

1 comment:

Jeronimo Nisa said...

This is awesome, dude!
Have a safe trip and a killer internship!
Jero